Grades will be coming a bit later tonight, but for now, we have some fun numbers.
- Two points for Celtics bench
- Triple-double for the man in the helmet
- 43 points for Paul Pierce
- 15/20 shooting from downtown for Steve Novak and J.R. Smith
Ray Allen and Mickael Pietrus (knee) were certainly missed, but for now the reality that you aren’t going to beat any team that shoots 56 percent from the field and 59 percent from downtown.
The bigger concern for now has to be health for Pietrus, Allen, and Rajon Rondo (bruised back) and Paul Pierce (sore toe and thigh). Is it time to get healthy and not worry about home court?
Latest posts by Brian Robb (see all)
- What’s Next for Celtics After Quiet Trade Deadline? - February 24, 2017
- What Should the Celtics Do With Avery Bradley? - February 20, 2017
- Debating Celtics Trade Value Power Rankings - February 13, 2017