We’re down to our last month of 5-on-5’s for this season and again are looking for your responses.
This week, we’re tackling the following questions:
1. How has your perception of Avery Bradley changed this season?
2. What are your thoughts on a starting backcourt of Rondo/Bradley, with Ray Allen off the bench?
3. Overall, how have the Celtics weathered this condensed season so far?
4. Should the Celtics prefer Chicago or Miami in round one?
5. Are there any reasons to expect Austin Rivers in green next season?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 a.m. Thursday morning and we’ll publish a selection Thursday afternoon along with our answers. You can answer some or all.
Please keep your answers to our standard length. Here’s a good example of appropriate word count.
Note: if you respond, we’ll use your real name unless you’d prefer the name you use to comment. Just let us know your preference.