Posted by Ryan DeGama on Feb 22, 2012 Comments Off
Here’s our weekly call for your thoughts on this week’s 5-on-5. We’ve had a great response the last two weeks and we’re looking for more.
This week, we’re tackling the following questions as we approach the halfway point of the season.
1. What’s the biggest Celtics-related disappointment of the first half?
2. What’s the most encouraging Celtics-related development of the first half?
3. It’s been a year since the Kendrick Perkins trade. What’s your perspective on it now?
4. What do you see in your crystal ball for Boston’s second half?
5. What has caught your attention around the Association this season?
Send your answers to email@example.com by 11 a.m. Thursday morning and we’ll publish a selection Thursday afternoon along with our answers. You can answer some or all.
Please keep your answers to around standard length. Here’s a good example of appropriate word count.
Note: if you respond we’ll use your real name unless you’d prefer the name you use to comment. Just let us know what you prefer.