Posted by Ryan DeGama on Feb 8, 2012 Comments Off on CelticsHub Reader Input Required For Lakers 5-on-5
Regular readers of the site will know we tackle five Celtics-related questions each Thursday with our friends from ESPN Boston. This week, we’d like to try an experiment and include our readers in the process. We’re looking for your responses to each of the following questions.
Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 8 a.m. ET Thursday morning and we’ll include a sampling tomorrow afternoon in the 5-on-5.
Please keep responses to 50 words or less. You can answer some or all of the questions in whatever manner you see fit.
Here’s what we’ll be addressing tomorrow:
1. If Paul Pierce had played the first half of his career with Shaq instead of Antoine Walker, how would we regard him today?
2. JaJuan Johnson had a great game against Memphis. Where does his season go from here?
3. Which Celtics will be named as all-star reserves Thursday night?
4. The Lakers and Celtics have nearly identical records. Which team is a more viable championship contender?
5. Prediction time: what happens Thursday night between the Celtics and Lakers?
Addendum: If we use your comment, we’ll use your real name unless you request otherwise or prefer your commenting nickname. Just let us know.