Boston: 104.0 points/100 possessions (t-17th)
New York: 108.3 points/100 possessions (5th)
Boston: 97.8 points allowed/100 possessions (2nd)
New York: 106.9 points allowed/100 possessions (21st)
Probable NY starters: Toney Douglas (PG), Landry Fields (SG), Carmelo Anthony (SF), Amare Stoudamire (PF), Ronny Turiaf (C)
Probable BOS starters: Rajon Rondo (PG), Ray Allen (SG), Paul Pierce (SF), Kevin Garnett (PF), Jermaine O’Neal (C)
View from the opposing bench: Knickerblogger
The Celtics have a great chance to take a 2-0 lead in the series tonight by taking care of business on their home floor. Some things to wonder:
- Will the Celtics be able to defend Amar’e Stoudemire better?
- Will Rajon Rondo take advantage of not having Chauncey Billups guarding him?
- Will Toney Douglas’ presence in the starting lineup have a negative trickle down effect on the Knicks’ bench?
- Will Kevin Garnett, Glen Davis, and Carmelo Anthony all continue to shoot poorly? If they all shoot well, do the Celtics still win?
- Will/should guys like Von Wafer and Sasha Pavlovic get any burn tonight if the Celtics have some sort of lead in the second/third quarters?
- What is the over/under on Nenad Krstic playing more than 5 minutes tonight.
Get ready, tip off in ten!
Latest posts by Brian Robb (see all)
- CelticsHub Podcast: Reviewing the Rebuild - September 23, 2016
- Shaquille O’Neal Shows Love for Celtics Fans at Hall of Fame - September 10, 2016
- Isaiah Thomas Shoots Hoops With A 14-Year-Old Kid at Park - September 10, 2016