Boston v. Indiana
7:00 P.M. ET
Boston: 106.4 points/100 possessions (19th)
Indiana: 104.3 points/100 possessions (24th)
Boston: 99.8 points allowed/100 possessions (1st)
Indiana: 105.8 points allowed/100 possessions (12th)
Probable Indiana starters: Danny Granger (SF), Tyler Hansbrough (PF), Roy Hibbert (C), Darren Collison (PG), Paul George (SG)
View From The Opposing Bench: 8 Points, 9 Seconds
Thumbnail: The Pacers are a cool basketball team. They are young. They have some real talent in guys like Danny Granger, Darren Collison, and Tyler Hansbrough (?!). They are also vying for the 8th and final playoff spot. The Pacers have every reason to beat the Celtics tonight. The Celtics are playing on a SEGABABA, they are tired, they don’t really NEED this win, and they have been struggling. The interesting thing about this matchup though, is that the Pacers have been struggling offensively too. In three of their previous 5 games the Pacer have scored 78, 88, and 93 points. If there was ever a game where the Celtics could skate by on good defense, tonight would be it.
Instead of breaking down what the Pacers do well and what they don’t, I’m just going to give you a couple of things that would have been cool to see tonight.
1) Jermaine O’Neal and Troy Murphy returning to Indianapolis playing well….alright, moving on.
2) Rajon Rondo getting out and running, getting double digit assists, and converting at the rim at a high percentage. Too bad he’s out again. UPDATE: Rondo’s playing. Word.
3) The Celtics’ offense gets back on track. I would say the Pacers are a good bet for this to happen but it’s a SEGABABA.
The game starts in roughly a half hour. In the meantime, watch this awesome video that will make you like the Pacers and Roy Hibbert even more.
Latest posts by Brendan Jackson (see all)
- Should the Celtics Trade for Blake Griffin or Russell Westbrook? - July 12, 2016
- Celtics Summer League Utah Takeaways: Players Going to Play - July 8, 2016
- BiyombNO! Bismack playing his way into big money… - May 24, 2016