LIVE UPDATE FROM THE GARDEN (7:00p.m.) A few notes live from TD Garden after pregame availability with Head Coach Doc Rivers
-Much to Brendan’s chagrin, Tiny Gallon will not be making his C’s debut tonight.
-Doc Rivers will not coach, instead he will watch the game from the locker room. Lead Assistant Lawrence Frank will handle coaching duties from the floor.
-Shaquille O’Neal will start with the other usual four suspects. Marquis Daniels will also play limited minutes, returning from a shoulder injury that limited him the past few days.
-Jermaine O’Neal’s injury will keep him out of the next couple practices and potentially out of the opener according to Doc Rivers. Certainly a situation worth watching.
That’s all for now, I will have you all covered with full recap live from TD Garden
Alright Celtics fans, the time has come. The moment you have all been waiting for is finally here. Tonight, you get to see the Celtic debut of TINY GALLON!!!!…(cricket…cricket).
This is the final preseason game and everyone is pretty much dying for the season to start. Still, there a couple of things worth wondering as this game unfolds:
1) Who will it be? Wafer of Lasme?
My money (if I was a gambling man) is on Wafer.
2) According to Chris Forsberg of ESPN Boston, the starters will play regular minutes in the first half and not much else despite player-lobbying.
I’m willing to bet Doc Rivers wins that battle.
* * *
Okay. I wasn’t lying when I said “a couple”. Enjoy the game!
Latest posts by Brendan Jackson (see all)
- Should the Celtics Trade for Blake Griffin or Russell Westbrook? - July 12, 2016
- Celtics Summer League Utah Takeaways: Players Going to Play - July 8, 2016
- BiyombNO! Bismack playing his way into big money… - May 24, 2016