With the first month of free agency in our rear view mirror and the C’s full roster for next year beginning to take shape, it was time to fire up the old CelticsHub podcast to dissect this team’s offseason and debate some potential future moves.
For this week, I’m joined by one of our favorites, ESPN Boston’s Chris Forsberg to break down the Green team, and cover a wide array of ground with the C’s. A quick sampling of the topics we hit on include
* The recent signing of Von Wafer. What will he bring to the table this season for the C’s?
* The Rudy Fernandez potential trade. With the signing of Wafer, does the team still have reason to go after him?
* The Rasheed Wallace saga. Will he come back or retire as expected?
* Rajon Rondo on Team USA. Will he make the final cut and is there reason to worry about him playing so much this offseason?
* The Shaquille O’Neal option. Chris and I debate whether Shaq could fit with the C’s, both on the floor and in the locker room.
* The new power rankings in the East. With so much movement around the league this offseason, we try to rank the new contenders in the Eastern Conference and see where the C’s stack up against them thus far.
To listen to the full podcast, click this link and press the play button or you can download the full mp3 by clicking the arrow on the right side of the player.
Latest posts by Brian Robb (see all)
- What Team Would Be the Best First Round Matchup for Celtics? - March 17, 2017
- What’s Next for Celtics After Quiet Trade Deadline? - February 24, 2017
- What Should the Celtics Do With Avery Bradley? - February 20, 2017