With the playoffs fast approaching, the CelticsHub.com Podcast is back in action and ready for the stretch run. This week, ESPN Boston’s Chris Forsberg joins me to break down the Green team, just days before we hit the postseason.
In some exciting news, we hope to be teaming up with Chris and our friends over at ESPNBoston regularly over the C’s playoff run the next few weeks, to give you guys plenty of analysis on this squad in the weeks to come.
A few of the topics we covered in this week’s edition
- How will the Celtics manage their starters in the final two regular season games? Rest guys or go after wins in games with playoff implications
- Who would you rather face in the 1st round, Milwaukee or Miami?
- If C’s make it to the 2nd round, do the Celtics care who they match up with, be it the Cavs or Magic?
- Figuring out this team’s playoff rotation plans
- What will the C’s get out of Sheed during the playoffs?
- Has this been one of Doc Rivers best coaching efforts as a Celtic?
A lot of great insight on both guys, so give it a listen, or download the full mp3 by clicking the arrow on the right side of the Soundcloud player.
Latest posts by Brian Robb (see all)
- Dissecting the Nerlens Noel Trade and Ray Allen-to-Celtics Return Rumors - August 13, 2016
- CelticsHub Draft Day Predictions Roundtable - June 23, 2016
- Who Should the Celtics Be Willing to Trade the No. 3 Pick For? - June 23, 2016