In the midst of the Celtics most alarming loss of the season, it was time to fire up the old podcenter to discuss the litany of issues facing the Celtics right now. Among the ideas discussed this week with CH podcast regular, Rich Keefe a reporter/show host from 98.5 The Sports Hub here in Boston and co-author of The Sports Brief blog included:
- Whose to blame for the team’s inconsistencies? The Big Three? Rondo? Coaching?
- Initial impressions of Nate Robinson
- How much, if at all has the loss of Eddie House hurt this team’s chemistry?
- Is it possible certain members of this team have been tuning out Doc?
- Realistic expectations for the C’s over the rest of the season and a look around the NBA
Check out the full podcast after the jump
You may also download the full podcast by clicking the arrow to the right above to download the full mp3.
Latest posts by Brian Robb (see all)
- Dissecting the Nerlens Noel Trade and Ray Allen-to-Celtics Return Rumors - August 13, 2016
- CelticsHub Draft Day Predictions Roundtable - June 23, 2016
- Who Should the Celtics Be Willing to Trade the No. 3 Pick For? - June 23, 2016