In the midst of the Celtics most alarming loss of the season, it was time to fire up the old podcenter to discuss the litany of issues facing the Celtics right now. Among the ideas discussed this week with CH podcast regular, Rich Keefe a reporter/show host from 98.5 The Sports Hub here in Boston and co-author of The Sports Brief blog included:
- Whose to blame for the team’s inconsistencies? The Big Three? Rondo? Coaching?
- Initial impressions of Nate Robinson
- How much, if at all has the loss of Eddie House hurt this team’s chemistry?
- Is it possible certain members of this team have been tuning out Doc?
- Realistic expectations for the C’s over the rest of the season and a look around the NBA
Check out the full podcast after the jump
You may also download the full podcast by clicking the arrow to the right above to download the full mp3.
Latest posts by Brian Robb (see all)
- Celtics’ Biggest Challenge Down the Stretch Will Be Overcoming Their Inconsistency - March 24, 2017
- What Team Would Be the Best First Round Matchup for Celtics? - March 17, 2017
- What’s Next for Celtics After Quiet Trade Deadline? - February 24, 2017