- Celtics fail to show up for 3 quarters and get burned by Magic 117-96
- Besides Eddie, everyone just looked to be going through the motions in this one
- Another poor shooting night for Ray Allen (3/13) Time to panic?
- Where’s the D? Celts allow Magic to shoot 59% from field, 50% from 3 point range
- Full analysis and recap from Zach Lowe on the way. I personally feel bad for the guy as it was painful to find anything good to talk about after this one
- C’s have made it hard on themselves all season, go into game 4 with the pressure on.
The following two tabs change content below.
Brian Robb co-founded CelticsHub in 2009 and is the currently editor-in-chief. He is a producer and reporter at 98.5 The Sports Hub in Boston and also contributes to Boston.com and Bleacher Report among other outlets.
Latest posts by Brian Robb (see all)
- Celtics’ Biggest Challenge Down the Stretch Will Be Overcoming Their Inconsistency - March 24, 2017
- What Team Would Be the Best First Round Matchup for Celtics? - March 17, 2017
- What’s Next for Celtics After Quiet Trade Deadline? - February 24, 2017