Random thoughts while wondering why Brian Scalabrine is wearing a bright red undershirt:
- Mikki Moore is still a worthless foul-plagued human — as if you thought things would change come Playoffs time. Your first-half box: 11:00 minutes, 2 fouls, 1 field goal.
- Understatement stat of the half: Stephon Marbury, -19. Minus nineteen.
- The 12-0 run late in the second quarter gave the Celtics a stunned, rock-bottom, what-the-hell-is-going-on look. Did I hear boos as they hobbled into the locker room? Did four consecutive turnovers really happen? After a series of sloppy passes and careless runnin-n-gunnin, I would take an AAU All-Star team over what just happened. At least they have healthy bodies.
- Rondo’s ankle sprain/tweak/strain/any-variation-works may hurt, but Leon Powe‘s may be worse. With Big Baby and Perkins in foul trouble early on, Doc Rivers must turn to a very small lineup, putting Pierce at the 4. And now, that small lineup excludes Rondo.
- Did we mention Marbury is -19?
The following two tabs change content below.
Brian Robb co-founded CelticsHub in 2009 and is the currently editor-in-chief. He is a producer and reporter at 98.5 The Sports Hub in Boston and also contributes to Boston.com and Bleacher Report among other outlets.
Latest posts by Brian Robb (see all)
- Celtics’ Biggest Challenge Down the Stretch Will Be Overcoming Their Inconsistency - March 24, 2017
- What Team Would Be the Best First Round Matchup for Celtics? - March 17, 2017
- What’s Next for Celtics After Quiet Trade Deadline? - February 24, 2017