Your Big Three reads for Tuesday:
- For improved Garnett, the road ahead looks encouraging: Kevin Garnett returned to the court briefly yesterday, displaying encouraging signs in his recovery from a right knee strain, and will join the team for visits to Cleveland Sunday and Philadelphia next Tuesday. Though Garnett will not likely play against the Cavaliers, he will attempt to practice with the Celtics after that game. [Boston Globe]
- Tony Allen’s tired of comebacks: Tony Allen, the last man standing on the floor following yesterday’s practice, ran through a long, taxing series of shooting drills. Another miss meant another walk off to talk to the walls, or the sky, as assistant coach Kevin Eastman and a battery of helpers patiently waited for Allen to demand the ball again. He finally walked off the floor in a state of irritation. [Boston Herald]
- No Kevin Garnett for Cavs, ABC: Doc Rivers yesterday ruled out Kevin Garnett’s return to action through Sunday’s game in Cleveland, depriving ABC of KG’s presence in the anticipated preview of the Eastern Conference finals. [Boston Herald]
The following two tabs change content below.
Brian Robb co-founded CelticsHub in 2009 and is the currently editor-in-chief. He is a producer and reporter at 98.5 The Sports Hub in Boston and also contributes to Boston.com and Bleacher Report among other outlets.
Latest posts by Brian Robb (see all)
- Dissecting the Nerlens Noel Trade and Ray Allen-to-Celtics Return Rumors - August 13, 2016
- CelticsHub Draft Day Predictions Roundtable - June 23, 2016
- Who Should the Celtics Be Willing to Trade the No. 3 Pick For? - June 23, 2016